galatic recon galatic recon

Needs polish and originality.

You need to polish this game. The background doesn't cover the whole screen, the controls get clunky around the edges, and the general style seems like it's been plastered on, so fix those things. Sound and music would also improve it, along with a moving background, or a changing background. Be creative in making your game look good, so it ends up being a good game.

There's nothing wrong with a game like this, but billions of games exactly like it already exist. You've got to make yours stand out somehow. Try making a variety of ships, a variety of weapons, maybe even a limited supply of weapons, or some other feature that makes your game different than all of the others, otherwise, what's the point of making a game like this?

Well, I suppose there is the point of gaining experience and whatnot, but if that's the case and you only made this game to get the experience of doing so, why submit it to newgrounds. Why not develop a game that people actually really like and care about? Next time you submit a game to newgrounds, try to make it a game you think people would actually enjoy playing.

Dilare responds:

when i submited it some aspects of the game got glitched just wait for:
Galactic Recon v1.1 I'll fix those things and add music

Dodge by Carbine 83 Dodge by Carbine 83

Needs sound.

It's a decent game but it would be better with sound effects and maybe a little better graphics.

Space Shootout Space Shootout

Not that bad.

It needs more enemies and more sounds. Also try adding cool particle effects, that would make it into a good game. Right now, it's kinda just an engine.

ChilliDog responds:

Very true, I'm still relatively new to AS, in the form of Gamemaking atleast so it will definitely improve in future. I had started to add laser sounds and such but just left them out for the time being because I was uploading it to a site where sound wasn't a big deal but I'll definitely need to add that in when I resubmit.

Thanks!

- Halloween JAM - - Halloween JAM -

Awsome!

This is the best flash dance game I've ever played. It's son incredibly fun, I got addicted to it instantly. Great job, keep up the good work.

BR's Climate Chaos BR's Climate Chaos

Wow this is amazing!

How did you do that? It's so awsome the walking looks really good and the 3d looks really great, its just like a cartoon. Brilliant game I really like it. Very creative with the images for talking too.

The-Super-Flash-Bros responds:

Thanks a lot, glad you liked it :)

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Wow great game!

I finally defeated sunchips. Wow great game very cool effects and great gameplay. I really enjoyed it. Espesially the combos and the 3dish style is really cool too. Great Job Man!

Special Mission Special Mission

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the best metal slug game ever!!! It even has better graphics than any other acual metal slug game. Wow. And it has the hardness of a real metal slug game. It has cool menus too. Great Job man! Keep up the good work. The pan instead of the knife was really creative.

Radarix Radarix

hey not bad man.

Hey this is a pretty cool game good concept. Nice job man.

Pac-Pong Pac-Pong

creative game

Very creative but not hard to win. I beat it on my second try. Whats the hiscore? Is there one? Pretty good game. Keep up the good work.

Zelda: Lampshade Zelda: Lampshade

this game is fun.

This game is pretty fun. It's pretty good graphics, and game play. Great game to play. Good job.