Portals Portals

The beat seems to come in a bit too late and the track does clip a little at parts, but really good job on those screeches (is that what they're called?); they sound very original and awesome.

Party End Party End

The beat is a little too loud compared to the rest of the track, and the piano sounds like it goes off of the beat from time to time, but other than that, good job. It sounds very melancholy, but also active at the same time, which is interesting.

Through the gate Through the gate

Makes me think of Ergo Proxy for some reason. It's very epic sounding and awesome. Good Job.

-A New World- -A New World-

Hmmm..

It immediately makes me think of National Treasure for some reason.

Step responds:

I haven't watched that movie, so I can't relate to what you're saying, I'm afraid :P.

Thanks for the review!

...is the key (first edit) ...is the key (first edit)

Sounds pretty cool.

It sounds like a combination of Metal Gear Solid with Final Fantasy. Nice.

-Doodle- -Doodle-

nice and bad at the same time (in a good way)

The main tune sounds happy while the backup sounds sad. Pretty cool, dude.

xXGuessWhatXx responds:

Lol, I agree. Thanks.

Elyon - Genesis Elyon - Genesis

Mystical

It sounds medieval in a way, but also as if electric technology somehow existed in that time, perhaps in some other form, like wizardry or alchemy. Really cool, dude.

Sumiyaka responds:

Lol =]

Shima: Alone in the rain Shima: Alone in the rain

Beatiful.

I really like it. It sounds like music that Joe Hisaishi would come up with, very melancholic and atmospheric.

However there is one tiny (almost insignificant) problem I have with it. At around 0:44, there a note is hit twice, which sounds awkward. It is just one note, but it makes the music sound unprofessional for a split second. It might just be me, but whatever, I'm just telling you what I feel.

Japanese Graphic Novels Japanese Graphic Novels

Very chill

It sounds very good as far is being chill. It would definitely serve as interesting background music. I found the beats to be intriguing as well. They were sort of hard to follow, which made them unbland.

But what was the reason for the title? What does this music have to do with Japanese Graphic Novels?

Mechabloby responds:

It's the first thing that popped into my head, but maybe, this music could be seen as montage music for a slick, sophisticated yet violent scene in a graphic novel. Imagine somebody's face being slowly sliced to this track.

Glad you liked it. Live forever.

(Sleepy) (Sleepy)

Sounds like a dream.

It sounds like it starts with someone in a tired mood, very calm, who slowly falls into deeper and deeper sleep. A dreamworld of excitement slowly becomes more and more clear as the sleep deepens.

Pretty cool.

Linktrx responds:

Thanks man i was hoping it would sound something like that!