SS - The Math of God SS - The Math of God

Dah.

I kind of blanked out during the stuff you said about the harmonics in the triangle, so I don't know if I'm referring to the correct idea, but being the type of person I am, the fact that every single system of harmonics happens to be located in the top half of the triangle makes me want to build a system of harmonics in the bottom half just to prove it wrong.

RiverJordan responds:

That wouldn't prove it wrong, you'd just have to switch starting spots :P

Random Sh*t Random Sh*t

Nednes sanda!

Yuven mrovit shneves addlin sanda tarshnid fursha, maneven! Neekvet, tershed alvit hadred, noro yuven achivit gaten betnash.

Goden biden, ent goden lakash!

L33TN1NJ4 responds:

I DON'T UNDERSTAND YOUR LANGUAGE!@#

Tumblin Tumblin

Brilliant

The stages of emotions this guy went through was really awesome, and I love how it repeats so seamlessly. Great job.

galatic recon galatic recon

Needs polish and originality.

You need to polish this game. The background doesn't cover the whole screen, the controls get clunky around the edges, and the general style seems like it's been plastered on, so fix those things. Sound and music would also improve it, along with a moving background, or a changing background. Be creative in making your game look good, so it ends up being a good game.

There's nothing wrong with a game like this, but billions of games exactly like it already exist. You've got to make yours stand out somehow. Try making a variety of ships, a variety of weapons, maybe even a limited supply of weapons, or some other feature that makes your game different than all of the others, otherwise, what's the point of making a game like this?

Well, I suppose there is the point of gaining experience and whatnot, but if that's the case and you only made this game to get the experience of doing so, why submit it to newgrounds. Why not develop a game that people actually really like and care about? Next time you submit a game to newgrounds, try to make it a game you think people would actually enjoy playing.

Dilare responds:

when i submited it some aspects of the game got glitched just wait for:
Galactic Recon v1.1 I'll fix those things and add music

Dodge by Carbine 83 Dodge by Carbine 83

Needs sound.

It's a decent game but it would be better with sound effects and maybe a little better graphics.

Space Shootout Space Shootout

Not that bad.

It needs more enemies and more sounds. Also try adding cool particle effects, that would make it into a good game. Right now, it's kinda just an engine.

ChilliDog responds:

Very true, I'm still relatively new to AS, in the form of Gamemaking atleast so it will definitely improve in future. I had started to add laser sounds and such but just left them out for the time being because I was uploading it to a site where sound wasn't a big deal but I'll definitely need to add that in when I resubmit.

Thanks!

Portals Portals

The beat seems to come in a bit too late and the track does clip a little at parts, but really good job on those screeches (is that what they're called?); they sound very original and awesome.

Party End Party End

The beat is a little too loud compared to the rest of the track, and the piano sounds like it goes off of the beat from time to time, but other than that, good job. It sounds very melancholy, but also active at the same time, which is interesting.

Through the gate Through the gate

Makes me think of Ergo Proxy for some reason. It's very epic sounding and awesome. Good Job.

Scrafty and Scraggy Scrafty and Scraggy

Amazing shading and expressions.

Landscape speedpaint 2 Landscape speedpaint 2

Good job, the lighting is amazing. I love how definite it is.

Witch Doctor Witch Doctor

Nice, I really like the way you discriminated between all the different textures with just line and color choices. This would definitely make a badass cartoon series.

Dawn-Breaker responds:

Haha, perhaps it would.. I'd never have the patience to animate anything like this at all however.